Water Filter Capacity of 1000 Liter Per Hour to 300000 Liter Per Hour - No Electricity - No Chemicals - No Cartridge. Magnetized Structured Water Device with Nano Silver provides a wide range of benefits for Industries.
Cheaper Method - Water is softened also with the help of reverse osmosis membrane filters, conducting its deep desalination. However, this method is less common because of the high cost of reverse-osmosis installations and the limited resource of their operation. Magnetic treatment of water is devoid of the above disadvantages and is effective in the treatment of calcium-carbonate waters.
Application - The fields of application of magnetic water treatment in heat power engineering cover steam boilers, heat ex-changer's, boilers, compressor equipment, engine and generator cooling systems, steam generators, hot and cold water supply networks, centralized heating systems, pipelines and other heat exchange equipment.
Inline Self Cleaning Technology - Minimize costs in municipal water treatment, sewage water treatment, manufacturing factories with inline self cleaning high flow water filters that dont require to change any filter cartridges for 10 years!
The main advantages of using our filters for Industrial use:
1. High performance filtration (not below 1st class of purity of the liquids according to GOST 17216-71 RU
• Filters FS series work without replacement of cartridges
• The mechanism of self-cleaning and "mirror" filter element allow you to effectively
clean the filter, ensuring reliable operation for long periods of time.
• A large economic effect in closed cycles of water treatment.
• Does not require complex maintenance, expensive preventive control, the addition of
chemical reagents and does not consume electricity.
2. An increase in the lifetime of all kinds of filters, ion exchange columns, etc .
• Saving all kinds of energy in systems of heating and cooling by improving heat transfer.
• Prevention of hydro carbonate deposits of hardness salts on the walls of the piping and radiator systems.